Have you ever heard of the phrase "out with the old and in with the new"?
That is exactly how we are going to sell your Regina Home fast and for top dollar. We are going to expose your home to thousands of buyers by harnessing the power of internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). Did you know that 95% of home buyers start there search on the internet. We will display your home to them as a featured listing on our top local websites:
Displaying your home as a featured listing on all of our sites is like having a openhouse 24 hours a day 7 days a week and having thousands of buyers show up every day. We will then market your home to all Real Estate Agents in Saskatchewan. When you hire me and my team you will also reap the benefits of having all local agents working to sell your property as well. We will not waste your time by doing things that Do Not sell properties, such as newspaper ads, open houses, television advertising and other various real estate techniques from the 80's that are in-effecitve in todays technology driven market. We will expose your home to as many local buyers as possible through our internet marketing strategies.
Did you know that 85% of people who try to sell there homes privately end up listing with an agent to get a successfull sale, and of the remaining 15% who do end up selling on there own 83% of those end up selling for less then market value. Not to mention all the legal issues that people assume when doing it themselves. I am not saying you will end up in court I am just saying alot of people do. When you sell your home with us we take on all the liability. We will handle everything.
Real Estate Agent
Sutton Group Results Realty
Ph: 306-531-8975, Fax: 306-584-1077
"Were bringing Regina Real Estate to life"